Campus Health continues to serve the NC State community by administering COVID-19 vaccinations, testing, and treatment.
Vaccines remain the best defense against COVID-19 and have proven effective against the most severe symptoms. Please continue to remain up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines. Students can make an appointment using the HealthyPack Portal to receive the updated COVID-19 vaccine at the Campus Health Friday, Monday – Friday. Employees should cal l919-515-2563 to schedule an appointment. Visit Vaccines.gov to find other vaccination locations near you, then call or visit their website to make an appointment.
Knowing when to test for COVID-19 is important. NC State’s Campus Health Pharmacy has COVID-19 at-home test kits available for purchase by students, faculty and staff.
If a COVID-19 test is clinically appropriate for a patient during their appointment, COVID-19 testing may be conducted by Campus Health staff during their appointment.
*NOTE* – U.S. household can again place an order to receive four more free COVID-19 rapid tests delivered directly to their home through COVIDTests.gov.
Before You Throw Out “Expired” Tests: Check FDA’s website to see if your COVID-19 tests’ expiration dates have been extended.
As members of the Wolfpack, we are all responsible for taking steps to help protect ourselves and others. Stay home if you feel sick and get tested, as needed. Continue making well-informed decisions to protect your own personal safety and the health and safety of others.
- Make sure you know the symptoms of COVID-19 and when it’s appropriate to self-isolate and seek medical attention. You can schedule an appointment with Campus Health to help determine the cause of your symptoms, if needed.
- Do all you can to reduce the spread of this disease by taking simple precautions and following the university’s latest guidance.
- If you feel sick, stay home.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Disinfect surfaces and objects, especially those frequently touched.
- Vaccines are the best defense against COVID-19 and its variants. We recommend everyone staying up-to-date with their COVID-19.
Find Help on Campus – Everyone needs a helping hand at times. At NC State we have the resources and services to assist you in navigating life’s expected — and unexpected — challenges.
Your Well-Being – Find resources to help care for your whole self with our Counseling Center, Campus Health, Wellness and Recreation programs and more.
Pack Essentials – NC State and campus partners have developed many programs to support students in need of food, housing, or financial security.
Resources From the State of North Carolina – The NC Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) provides comprehensive resources like free COVID-19 home tests, “Test to Treat” site locations and the latest statewide news regarding COVID-19.