Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday (except Tuesday): 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday (fall and spring semesters only): 9 a.m. – noon
*Closed daily from noon – 1 p.m.
How to Fill a Prescription
Need a new prescription filled? Want to transfer an old prescription?
How to Dispose of Medications
Not sure what to do with excess or expired medications?
*Due to the COVID-19 Emergency Delcaration expiring soon, after May 11, 2023, people with traditional Medicare will no longer receive free, at-home tests. Those with private insurance and Medicare Advantage (private Medicare plans) no longer will be guaranteed free at-home tests, but some insurers may continue to voluntarily cover them.*
Benefits of Our Pharmacy
Lower out-of-pocket costs
Compared to off-campus retail pharmacies:
- $0 copay for most birth control medications and contraceptives.
- If you have the NC University Student Blue Health Insurance Plan, there is a $10-$20 copay per one-month supply for all other prescription medications.
- Low-cost over-the-counter (OTC) items.
- Our pharmacy is centrally located on the Main Campus and within walking distance from most campus facilities and residence halls.
- We partner with other medical providers at Campus Health under one roof so your prescriptions can be filled at the same time as your medical visit.
- We offer free delivery to students, faculty and staff on Centennial Campus.
- Your health and safety are our highest priorities; that’s why we take the time to review all prescriptions with care during dispensing and provide you one-on-one education counseling on all newly filled prescriptions. We have advanced drug knowledge and experience to ensure every prescription filled is safe and effective for you.
- We are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and value on prescription medications, supplements and OTC medications. Curious about insurance and copays? Call us and we’ll be happy to guide you through the process. We accept most major plans, and your copay will be the same as or even lower than outside pharmacies.
Please note that patients can choose to fill their prescriptions at a pharmacy outside Campus Health.