Travel Services Offered
If you plan to travel, our Travel Clinic provides comprehensive and personalized recommendations, medications and vaccinations based upon both your destination and your itinerary.
How to Register and Make an Appointment
Please register online with the Travel Clinic 6-8 weeks before you plan to travel. Remember, most vaccines take 10-30 days to become effective and protective. Faculty and staff traveling internationally on university-related business may take advantage of Travel Clinic services. Travel Clinic staff will contact you within five working days of your registration to schedule your appointment. If you do not hear from us within five working days, please contact us at email@example.com.
Fees and Costs
- Student Visit: $60
- Faculty/Staff Visit: $60 (payable at the time of service or billed to your department)
- Vaccines and Medications: Additional charges
- No show fee for missed appointment: $25
- Provider visit
- Travel first aid kit
- World Health Organization or Pocket Immunization Record
- Travel presentation
- Travel health education from a Travel Clinic nurse
Information For Travelers
The Travelers’ Health website from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides travel notices and articles about travel-health related topics aimed at world travelers to help them prepare to manage illness and injury abroad.