*** In-person appointments are suspended. Please check your HealthyPack Portal for further instructions***.
Registered Dietitians are available to provide nutrition counseling for current NC State students on Main Campus by appointment Monday through Friday and on Centennial Campus by appointment Monday through Wednesday.
In addition to general healthy eating recommendations, we provide Medical Nutrition Therapy for the following diseases/disorders:
- Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2)
- Disordered Eating Behavior
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder)
- Food Allergies
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High cholesterol (hyperlipidemia)
- IBS/IBD/Crohn’s/Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sports Nutrition
- Unhealthy Relationship with Food and/or Body
- Vitamin/Mineral deficiencies
Our Approach to Nutrition
How to Make an Appointment
Appointments are available Monday-Friday and can be scheduled via HealthyPackPortal or by calling Student Health at 919.515.2563.
All in-person sessions are suspended at this time but telehealth appointments are still available. Please note, when you check-in for your appointment a separate window will pop up with the zoom link to access your appointment.
A $25 no-show will be charged for all appointments not canceled or rescheduled in advance.
Cost of Appointments
Each student is allowed two free nutrition counseling visits per academic year. For each additional visit, there will be a $60 charge that can be billed to your insurance or paid out of pocket.