We hope that all of our members of the pack are enjoying their summer break. Whether you are home for the summer or whether you are still on campus taking classes, here are some tips to keep you sun safe and hydrated!
Sun Safety Tips
- Wear 30 SPF sunscreen when you plan to be outside
- Limit direct sunlight from 10am-4pm.
- Wear sun-protective clothing
- Drink 1.5-2 liters of water daily to help you stay hydrated
- Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours
- Regularly check skin for abnormalities
Food That Help You Stay Hydrated