If you have received a COVID-19 Vaccine at an off-campus location, you may upload it to the HealthyPack Portal so it becomes part of your medical record.
Note: Any vaccine given at the PackVax Vaccination clinic in Talley or Student Health is automatically added to the medical record and does not need to be uploaded.
Uploading is not required but is recommended. As with any medical information, vaccination status is considered protected health information and is only accessible to healthcare providers when necessary to provide care.
How to document your vaccination on the HealthyPack Portal:
- Visit the Healthypack Portal and login using NC State credentials.
- Once logged into the HealthyPack Portal, select Immunization from the menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the downward arrows to expand the items under the COVID-19 Vaccines header.
- Each currently available brand of COVID-19 vaccine is listed. Enter the date(s) each vaccine dose was received for the brand that you were given. Then select Submit.
Next, you will upload your vaccination documentation. This may be your CDC Vaccine Card or medical records from the clinic administering the vaccine.
How to upload your vaccine record to the HealthyPack Portal:
- Select Upload from the menu.
- From the list of available documents to upload, select COVID-19 Vaccine Record.
- The Select File button will appear and allow you to choose a file from your PC or device. Acceptable file formats include images (.gif, .png, .tiff, .tif, .jpg, .jpeg) and documents(.txt, .pdf)
- Once your document has been uploaded it will appear under “Documents already on file” and you may select View File to view it.
This information will now be available in your medical record with Student Health Services.