As we continue to navigate through the current changes to this coming school year we are still monitoring COVID-19 and have taken the necessary precautions to prevent the spread. We are open and ready to help. As you visit our office please pay attention to the social distancing guidelines set in place for your safety as well as our team member’s safety. We have provided the following updates to our office protocol to help you navigate your visit.
- Effective August 10th: Our Main Campus and Centennial locations will be open from 8 am – 5 pm MWTHF, Tuesday 9 am – 5 pm. The last appointment is 4 pm. On Saturdays, the hours are 9 am -12 pm.
- All persons are expected to wear a mask. If you have one, please wear it to your appointment. If you do not have a mask please let our staff know when you are making your appointment and one will be provided to you when you arrive.
- Please do not bring anyone else with you to your appointment. We have reduced the capacity of our waiting rooms to maintain social distancing.
- Mobile check-in is available. When you have arrived and are ready for your appointment check-in through the Healthypack Portal on your mobile device. Wait for a follow-up text message which will have additional instructions on where to go to see your provider.
- We are testing for COVID-19. Schedule online on the Healthypack Portal. If displaying symptoms, call 919.515.2563 to make an appointment with one of our providers.
- All services are open including Physical Therapy, Gynecology services, Therapeutics Clinic (allergy shots), Immunizations, and nutritional consultations. Call 919.515.2563 for an appointment.
- A limited number of telemedicine appointments are available if you already have a provider and can’t make it in. Call, give the name of your provider, and ask for a telemedicine appointment.
For additional help navigating our new appointment process please see the resources linked below: