Our providers see students for a variety of common conditions, including but not limited to:
- Colds and flu‐type illnesses
- Injuries (X‐ray services provided at Student Health-Main Campus)
- Rashes and other skin disorders
- Headaches and head injuries
- Ear infections
- Sore throat and other mouth or neck problems
- Asthma and other chest symptoms such as chest pain and shortness of breath
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and other gastrointestinal problems
- Pregnancy testing
How to Schedule an Appointment
Schedule a Primary Care appointment at the Student Health Services Centennial office by calling 919.515.2563. Walk-ins based on availability.
Appointments are available Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Tuesday: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
Closed for lunch daily from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM.