To provide appropriate, affordable, accessible and high quality primary health care to eligible students, and provide a comprehensive disease-prevention and health education program in the NC State University community.
- Respect: We value, accept and welcome people from all communities across our diverse campus population.
- Integrity: We are committed to honesty and confidentiality, while adhering to the highest standard of ethical principles.
- Excellence: We are committed to providing superior, cost effective healthcare to our NC State community.
- Customer Service: We pride ourselves in meeting the needs of our patients and exceeding their expectations.
- Teamwork: We collaborate across departments to provide continuity of care.