Mission and Values
To provide appropriate, affordable, accessible and high quality primary health care to eligible students, and provide a comprehensive disease-prevention and health education program in the NC State University community.
- Respect: We value, accept and welcome people from all communities across our diverse campus population.
- Integrity: We are committed to honesty and confidentiality, while adhering to the highest standard of ethical principles.
- Excellence: We are committed to providing superior, cost effective healthcare to our NC State community.
- Customer Service: We pride ourselves in meeting the needs of our patients and exceeding their expectations.
- Teamwork: We collaborate across departments to provide continuity of care.
Student Health Committee
The Student Health Committee (a standing university committee) has student, faculty and staff representatives to help identify student health needs, as well as make recommendations to improve student health services, and the student insurance program. If you wish to serve on the committee, contact the committee chair.